Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Watched World's Greatest Dad with Robin Williams on Netflix

I loved World's Greatest Dad on Netflix Streaming which was directed by Bobcat
Goldwait and just watched it.

Definitely not mainstream but it's Robin Williams at his best and loved the entire
concept -- very original and unpredictable! Watch it now

Also I had never seen all of Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs but thanks to Netflix I caught
all of it -- I liked it but it is no Pulp Fiction. I see why Harvey Weinstein wanted to cut
the cutting scene out but it isn't so bad..maybe back then it was.

NETFLIX STREAMING RULES! A buddy was psyched to watch The Mighty Morphin
Power Rangers --- urgh but I did see Kickass and thought it was pretty good.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Streaming is pretty convenient, but I called it quits with Netflix back when they were first going through the splitting services and price hike nonsense. It was too much of a hassle, especially when, as a subscriber and employee of DISH Network, I really only used Netflix as kind of a supplement. Just to kind of round out my options. And it did that pretty well, but it was becoming a hassle, plus there having all these problems keeping programming now? No thanks. DISH has something better now anyway with the Blockbuster Movie Pass. It has streaming, 20 movie channels, and DVD’s, Blu-rays and video games (so I cancelled my Gamefly account too). All of that for only $10 a month, handily included in my DISH bill. It’s definitely a win/win.

Netflix - New choices to watch instantly

Netflix Top 100

Latest Posts from What's Alan Watching on Hitfix

Film | Breaking News, DVD Releases, Movie Reviews, Trailers, Sneak Peaks & Events

Movie News

Disclaimer: This site is not, in any way, affiliated with Netflix.
This site is meant for entertainment and for netflix + movie fans to share their thoughts. All verbiage is Copyright 2010.
We're a Netflix blog. We blog about Netflix.

Total Pageviews