Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Watch Instantly Netflix Queue 51-100

Have you seen any of these on Netflix streaming yet? I am trying to get through them but there is just SO much to watch and even if many newer things (as of now) are not available for streaming - plenty to watch and a decent amount of newer things. Anything on this list below I need to watch a.s.a.p. or anything that is awful and not worth my time? I have seen random episodes of Arrested Development but I do feel a little ashamed I haven't watched the entire series from beginning to end (Also still in the middle of Freaks and Geeks which I never watched as well as Undeclared which I watched some of way back when - both on IFC -- they are bringing Action, Ben Stiller Show and a ton more which might make some of it not available yet on streaming due to licensing?)




































































































0 comments:

Netflix - New choices to watch instantly

Netflix Top 100

Latest Posts from What's Alan Watching on Hitfix

Film | Breaking News, DVD Releases, Movie Reviews, Trailers, Sneak Peaks & Events

Movie News

Disclaimer: This site is not, in any way, affiliated with Netflix.
This site is meant for entertainment and for netflix + movie fans to share their thoughts. All verbiage is Copyright 2010.
We're a Netflix blog. We blog about Netflix.

Total Pageviews